At Befort Plumbing & Heating, we strive to offer truly comprehensive HVAC services in Aurora, CO, and the surrounding communities—and that includes maintenance. Keeping your filters clean is one of the most important things you can do to keep your HVAC system running at peak performance. Clean filters offer other benefits too.
Whether you have a separate air filtration system, air conditioner, furnace, or an all-in-one unit, we can help you determine the right replacement frequency and handle the replacement process for you.
We also provide commercial HVAC services to businesses in and around Aurora and the Denver Metro area. Call today to learn more.
Why You Should Replace Your HVAC Filter Regularly
Filters help keep dust and debris from getting into your HVAC system and your air. By keeping them clean, you’ll enjoy a long list of benefits:
- Better indoor air quality: With less indoor air pollution, you’ll breathe and sleep easier. No more waking up congested or struggling with frequent upper respiratory infections.
- Less dust: Better indoor air quality also means less dust. You’ll spend less time cleaning and prolong the useful life of your electronics.
- Better HVAC performance: A clean filter will ensure your system has adequate airflow and is running efficiently. You’ll likely see lower energy costs and need fewer repairs.
- Safer Heating: Debris build-up in your heating system or vents can pose a fire risk, and your filters keep that debris out.
The best part? Changing or cleaning your filters is an affordable service, and it doesn't take long at all. There are no downsides to replacing your filters regularly!
Filter Change Frequency Recommendations
At the very least, you should aim to replace your HVAC filters twice a year, but with Aurora’s dust levels, you may want to make that every three months. If you have pets or suffer from chronic respiratory conditions or allergies, you may even want to replace your HVAC filter monthly.
The right replacement schedule will depend on how much indoor air pollution is in your home, how often and long your HVAC system runs, and much more. We’re happy to go over all the details with you and come up with a customized schedule for your home or business—give us a call.
Want to go beyond simple HVAC filters? We offer numerous air quality services to help you breathe easier.
The Best HVAC Maintenance Services in Aurora
If you need professional and reliable HVAC maintenance services and filter replacement in Aurora, our team at Befort Plumbing & Heating can help. We can handle all aspects of heating and cooling system upkeep cost-effectively and efficiently.
Consider joining our maintenance plan to take the hassle out of maintaining your HVAC system. Twice a year, we'll not only change your filters but perform a complete inspection and:
- Clean all system components
- Lubricate moving components
- Calibrate your thermostat
- Check coolant levels
- Resolve any issues before they affect performance