Poor indoor air quality can have a bigger impact on your health than you likely realize. Dust, mold, pollen, pet dander, and other contaminants can trigger a long list of symptoms that have health risks of their own. These concerns become even more serious if you have members in your household suffering from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory concerns—but our experts at Befort Plumbing & Heating are here to help.
In our over 60 years of service in Aurora, CO, and the Denver Metro Area, we’ve helped countless home and business owners improve their indoor air quality with effective air cleaning and filtering solutions. Whether you need a whole-home air filtration system or a localized UV air sanitizer, you can count on us to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Did you know that humidity can also affect your indoor air quality? Colorado’s semi-arid environment is prone to dry air, but our humidifier installation services can help restore the moisture!
Does Your Home Need an Air Filtration System?
Who doesn’t want healthier, cleaner air? As you know, we’re surrounded by mountainous terrain and deserts here in Colorado that can lead to dust problems, and it gets worse during the hotter months. Installing an air purifier in your home or office will prevent dust buildup all year round.
Other benefits of installing an air purification system include:
- Less sneezing, congestion, headaches, and other allergy-related symptoms
- Lower health risks for people with weak immune systems and respiratory conditions
- More efficient HVAC system performance and prolonged lifespan
- Odor reduction
Choosing the Right Air Cleaner or Filter
If you’re ready to improve your indoor air quality, there are countless options at your disposal. Here are some of the most popular appliances we install here in Aurora:
- Air Filters: Air filters work by physically preventing contaminants like dust and debris from entering your home or business. You can choose from affordable fiberglass models or quality HEPA filters, depending on the level of filtration you want.
- UV Air Sanitizers: These air cleaners kill mold, bacteria, viruses, and other harmful microorganisms with ultraviolet light.
- High-Efficiency Electrostatic Filter Systems: Also known as electronic air purifiers, these systems collect and isolate contaminants through electric charges. They work best for buildings with HVAC ductwork.
If you’re having trouble finding the right model, our technicians can assess your property and recommend some suitable options!
Getting an AC replacement is another way to improve your indoor air quality significantly—older units are more prone to dust, mold, bacteria, and other contaminants.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality, Call Befort Plumbing & Heating Today!
Whether you want to cut down on the dust buildup or eliminate allergy-causing pet-dander, our technicians can help you find the best indoor air quality solutions for your home or business.
We work with the industry’s top brands and stand behind our work with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Coupled with upfront pricing, quick turnaround times, and five-star service, we’ve built a reputation for nothing less than the best air quality services in the Greater Denver Area.