Colorado can dish out extreme summer heatwaves and frigid winters. If your current ductless or central heating and air conditioning system can't keep up, we’re here to help. At Befort Plumbing & Heating, we offer a comprehensive range of heating and cooling services to homes and businesses throughout Lakewood, CO, and the surrounding communities. You can count on us for:
- Central and ductless HVAC installation
- Boiler installation and maintenance
- Furnace and air conditioner maintenance
- 24-hour heater and AC repair
- Thermostat installation
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers
- Air filtration systems
- Air duct repair and sealing
With over sixty years in the industry, we’ve tailored our services to match Colorado home and business owners' unique needs. Our licensed and polite technicians will put your satisfaction and safety first while delivering quality, lasting heating and cooling solutions.
Need another reason to choose us for all your HVAC needs? Browse our five-star customer reviews.
The Highest Quality AC and Furnace Installation Services in Lakewood
If you need a new heater or air conditioner, look no further than Befort Plumbing & Heating. We only install HVAC units from leading brands that offer excellent warranties. Our experts can install an AC or furnace for your new building project or replace your underperforming unit. We recommend replacing your current unit if it is:
- Over a decade old
- Beginning to require more frequent repairs
- No longer capable of satisfying your heating and cooling needs
We'll take your budget, floor plan, and square footage into account to recommend the best HVAC system for your needs.
Professional AC and Furnace Repair Services
As a full-service HVAC contractor, we also offer emergency heater and AC repair everywhere in Lakewood. Our team has the tools and experience to work on heating and cooling systems of all types, brands, and sizes.
Give us a call at the first sign of a problem to avoid damage to your building and the hassle of a full-system failure:
- Unusual smells or sounds during operation
- Rising utility bills or other signs of reduced efficiency
- Reduced airflow or indoor air quality
- Inadequate heating, cooling, or trouble controlling the temperature
- Frequent short cycling
- Unexplained moisture around the unit
We’re happy to work around your schedule, and we offer upfront pricing on all our services.
Worried about the cost of repairing or replacing your HVAC system? Explore our financing options for a convenient monthly payment plan.
Keep Your HVAC System Problem-Free
If you want your HVAC unit to run reliably and efficiently, it’s crucial to schedule annual AC and furnace tune-ups. During your HVAC maintenance visit, our team will:
- Clean all the unit’s components
- Lubricate any moving parts
- Repair or replace damaged components before they affect the unit’s performance
We’ll also replace any filers to ensure that your heating and cooling system isn’t negatively impacting your indoor air quality.