So, you want a cool and comfortable house during the summer months, but you don’t want a large energy bill? Fortunately, there’s a solution - a ductless mini-split AC system. These units are more energy-efficient than traditional air conditioning systems, resulting in lower utility bills. Call Befort Plumbing & Heating for installation and repair services in Aurora, CO. We offer upfront pricing!
Does your AC unit need an annual tune-up? Contact us to learn about our air conditioning repair services.
Advantages of Ductless Mini Split Systems
There are many advantages to installing a ductless mini-split unit in your Aurora house over a traditional system. Some of the benefits can include:
- Lower utility bills: This system operates more efficiently, resulting in lower monthly energy costs.
- Zoned cooling: This unit lets you set various temperatures in every room throughout your property.
- Easy installation: These systems can be installed easily by a professional as they do not require ductwork or other major alterations to your property.
- Quiet operation: These units do not make as much noise as forced-air systems when they operate.
- Take up less space: These units are very sleek and can be installed virtually anywhere, typically on a wall or ceiling.
How To Maintain Your Ductless Mini Split
To ensure your ductless mini-split unit cools your house all summer, it’s important to keep it properly maintained. Some tasks you should perform on the system include:
- Change the filters regularly: Change the filters once a month to help reduce utility bills and keep your home comfortable.
- Schedule regular inspections: Schedule regular maintenance services with a professional at least once a year to ensure the unit is working as expected.
- Inspect interior components: During routine maintenance, ensure the contractor examines the inside of the unit to make sure all of the components are functioning properly.
Are you ready to take the leap and replace your aging air conditioner? Learn about our air conditioning installation services.
How To Save Money With a Ductless Mini Split System
One of the main reasons you might have selected a ductless mini-split system is because of the cost savings the unit provides. These systems keep your utility bills lower by offering zoned cooling and heating options, allowing you to keep the rooms you’re currently in comfortable, and not cool the rooms you don’t use as often. This can lead to up to 50-percent savings on your utility bills each month.