With upfront pricing and a commitment to family values, our team at Befort Plumbing & Heating is dedicated to providing the Greater Denver Area with convenient HVAC and plumbing services. We have been in business since 1957—there’s no plumbing, heating, or cooling problem we haven’t seen. Here are the most common questions our customers ask:
Frequently Asked Questions
Find solutions to all your heating, cooling, and plumbing problems in the Denver Metro Area with our comprehensive services.
What extra fees should I expect?
- We offer upfront pricing, so you can plan your budget without having to worry about hidden fees or other unexpected charges. When our technicians provide a plumbing or HVAC solution, we work with you to maintain complete transparency and honesty.
When are your technicians available?
- Our services are available every week, Monday through Friday, from 7:30 AM to 5 PM. We can also send our experts to your location on weekends if you schedule in advance. Our phone lines are open 24-hours a day for emergency service.
Do you offer any warranties on your appliances?
- We offer one-year parts and labor warranty for all our installations. We also work with the industry's top manufacturers, and each one has its own specific warranty on parts. You’ll need to contact the company or check your appliance documentation for details.
When should I schedule hydro jetting services?
- Our technicians use hydro jetting to remove tough clogs and deep system blockages. This technique uses highly pressurized water to cut through tree roots, mineral buildup, and debris. Its side nozzles also clear away sludge from the sides of your pipes to make future buildup less likely. In addition to removing stubborn blockages, hydro jetting works with your piping system to reduce structural stress. The flexible hose bends with your pipes, and using water rather than chemicals won’t cause damage that could lead to pipe failure in the future.
What is a SEER rating?
- The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating of your heating or cooling appliance predicts its efficiency. It compares the unit’s total air conditioning or heated air output to the total energy input over the course of a year with a higher rating denoting more energy efficiency. While the Department of Energy requires modern HVAC units to have a minimum SEER rating of 13, different models have ratings that range from 13 to 17. Ask our HVAC experts about installing an efficient system to reduce your heating and cooling costs.
Why won’t my AC or furnace turn on?
- HVAC systems are complex, and a lot can go wrong. We offer 24-hour HVAC repair, and we're happy to come to take a look, but in the meantime, you can try a few simple troubleshooting tasks:
- Make sure the thermostat has batteries and is set to the right temperature.
- Ensure the unit has power and the breaker isn't tripped.
- In natural gas heating systems, ensure the gas is on.
- Check the filter and replace or clean it if it's clogged.
- Verify all vents are free of debris.
At Befort Plumbing & Heating, our experienced team has the knowledge and training to help you with any HVAC or plumbing problem in the Denver Metro Area. Call us today at 303-366-2433!