Are you tired of paying high utility bills each winter? A heat pump can be the solution. This unit keeps your house warm while using less energy. To learn if this system is right for your house, call the experts at Befort Plumbing & Heating. A family-owned business since 1957, we have the experience to recommend and install the best systems for your property. Call us for heat pump repairs and installations in Aurora, CO.
Is your heater no longer effectively warming your house? Call us to learn about our heater repair services.
How Heat Pumps Work
Heat pumps might not be top-of-mind when thinking about a new heating system for your house, but they can be the right solution for your house. These units can both heat and cool your property. They take heat from the groundwater or air to warm your house in the winter months. In the summer, the unit pumps heat out of your home to cool it. This keeps your home comfortable without using extra energy -- letting you save money on your utility bills.
Benefits of Installing a Heat Pump
There are many advantages to installing a heat pump in your house. Some of the benefits include:
- Energy-efficiency: These systems use less energy than other heating units. This can result in lower utility bills.
- Government incentives: Purchasing one of these units can potentially result in renewable heat incentives from the government or a tax rebate.
- Improved air quality: The units can provide better air quality as they don’t create smoke or fumes.
- Safety: These units can be safer than other forced-air heating systems.
- Consistent indoor climate: These systems give you maximum control over your interior climate, letting you set the temperature in each room.
Is it time to replace your aging furnace? Call us to learn about our furnace installation services.
Save Money With Heat Pumps
One of the biggest advantages of installing a heat pump is the ability to save money on your utility bills. These units allow you to reduce your costs by:
- Using a minimal amount of electricity to transfer hot and cold air.
- Letting you quickly change the temperature of your room.
- Allowing you to instantly switch from heating to cooling with the push of a button.