It’s crucial to have a working heating system during the winter months. Not only will a malfunctioning unit leave your household chilly and uncomfortable, but if the temperatures dip too low it can put you at risk for other issues - like frozen pipes. Schedule maintenance, repairs, and replacements on your heater or furnace to ensure it can properly heat your house this winter. Call Befort Plumbing & Heating for appointments in Aurora, CO. We offer upfront pricing!
We offer the following heating services:
- Emergency Heating Services
- Heater Repair & Maintenance
- Heater Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Gas Fireplaces
- Radiant Heating
- Boiler Services
- Filter Replacement
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Commercial HVAC
Is it time to replace your aging furnace? Contact us to learn about our furnace installation services.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repairs
Don’t wait until your heater completely malfunctions to have it repaired. Some signs that can indicate your unit needs to be serviced include:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout your home or building.
- You hear loud or unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bill increases.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You suspect your ductwork is leaking.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Are you on the fence about whether or not to replace your aging heater now, or wait until it completely malfunctions? Installing a new system sooner than later can let your family enjoy the following advantages a new system provides:
- A more energy-efficient system that can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort, allowing you to properly control the property’s indoor temperature.
- Better indoor air quality with a filtration system that properly removes particles from the air.
- Assurance that you likely won’t need repairs on your unit in the near future.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies, preventing hot and cold spots throughout your home or building.
Is your heater failing to warm your house to the set temperature? Learn about our heater repair services.
Common Furnace Problems
While we don’t like to think about our furnace malfunctioning, unfortunately, from time to time your unit may require repairs. Some common issues the system might encounter include:
- Problems caused by not having your system inspected or tuned up at least once a year.
- Clogged filters due to not replacing them regularly - about every three months. This can lead to dust, dirt, and debris accumulating in your system. This buildup can cause the unit to overwork and can lower the indoor air quality in your home.
- Wear and tear caused by aging. This can require more frequent repairs.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- Disrupted air flow, which can cause your unit to overheat.
- A very serious problem like a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect you have a leak it’s important to evacuate the property as soon as possible as it can cause illness or even death.