Is your 1990s bathroom ready for an upgrade? While replacing pink floral tile can be exciting, don’t forget to also focus on the basics - like hiring a plumber. It might sound obvious, but it’s easy to get caught up in the contract work and forget to bring in the experts to check the pipes and install new showers, sinks, and more. Call Befort Plumbing & Heating for bathroom remodeling services in Aurora, CO. We are a family-owned and operated company!
Is your toilet getting backed up frequently? Contact us to learn about our clogged toilet repair services.
Plumbing Issues You Might Encounter During a Bathroom Remodel
While we like to think all remodeling projects will go as planned, there are things that can go wrong. Because of this, it’s important to hire a plumber so he or she can address any unexpected problems. Some common issues you might encounter can include:
- Pipe rerouting: This may be needed if there are cracks, fractures, or obstructions to correct.
- Leaks: If a leak is detected, the plumber can determine the best course of action to repair it.
- Slope: The slope of your bathroom should be assessed when considering your remodel.
5 Reasons To Replace Your Toilet
Are you debating whether or not to replace your toilet during your bathroom remodel? If you are experiencing any of these issues with your unit, you should install a new system:
- Age: If your toilet is aging and you’ve experienced issues with it recently, it can be more cost-effective to replace it than to buy new parts.
- Cracks: Cracks can expand and cause water damage.
- Constant clogs: Frequent clogs can be due to an older design.
- Wear and tear: Visible scratches and signs of aging can make the unit look dirty or worn.
- High utility bills: Older toilets use more water than newer models, which can take a toll on your monthly water bills.
Do you need a new septic tank installed? Contact us to learn about our septic tank services in Aurora.
Signs You Need a New Bathtub
Does your existing bathtub still function OK, but you’re not sure if it’s time to replace it? If you experience any of the following issues it can be time to install a new tub:
- Cracks: Cracks in your unit can get worse over time and can cause water damage.
- Limescale stains: These can be hard to remove and are unsightly.
- Leaking: Any leaks can cause water damage to your home.