Are you tired of repairing your aging piping system? Are the corrosion and aging taking a toll on your pipes? If so, it can be time to replace them. For whole-house repiping services in Aurora, CO, call Befort Plumbing & Heating. In business since 1957, we have the experience to correctly and quickly install your new piping system. We offer upfront pricing!
If left untreated, a clogged toilet can lead to a plumbing emergency. When your unit is backed up, contact us to learn about our clogged toilet repair services.
Signs You Need Repiping Services
How frequently do you look at your pipes to check their condition? Probably not often, right? Because of their location, your piping system can be out-of-sight-out-of-mind, until problems start to occur. If you notice these signs, it can be time to replace your pipes:
- Your system needs frequent repairs, or you’re experiencing continuous issues with it.
- The water in your home is an unusual color or taste.
- Your water pressure is decreasing.
- Your system is aging and is starting to show signs of wear and tear.
- Your system is leaking.
- There is corrosion in the existing system due to limescale.
- There is damage to the pipes due to extremely cold weather.
Benefits of Copper Pipes
When replacing your piping system, you have to decide what new type of pipe to install. One option your plumber may suggest is copper pipes. Some of the advantages of these pipes are:
- They can be used for hot and cold freshwater lines.
- They can be used for drain-waste-vent lines.
- They are allowed by most plumbing codes in the country.
- They resist corrosion.
- They have a long life expectancy.
- They hold up better than other types of pipes in cold weather.
- They can be installed without the use of hazardous chemicals.
- They’re lightweight and recyclable.
Did your garbage disposal suddenly stop working? Contact us to schedule kitchen plumbing services to let our experts investigate the issue.
Why You Should Replace Galvanized Steel Pipes
If your home has galvanized steel pipes, you should consider replacing them with pipes of another material. Why? Some reasons include:
- These pipes can rust and corrode quickly, which could lead to a potential burst.
- They can clog easily, leading to decreased water pressure.
- These pipes were typically installed in older homes and buildings. With time they will show signs of aging and wear and tear.